Click on flyer below for additional information
Train with an ITF Taekwon-Do Master, International Competitor/Medalist, USA Junior Team Head Coach
ITF Certificate# A-8-7, ITF Plaque# 1149, ITF Umpire# 956, ITF Instructor# 1368
- Parents Night Out - March 23, 2018 Oulundsens TKD
- Colored Belt Test - March 24, 2018 Oulundsens TKD
- Family Martial Arts Promotional Test - March 25, 2018 Agawam Ma.
- Legacy Weekend - April 6 - 8, 2018 Enfield CT
- New England TKD Championships - May 12, 2018 South Windsor CT
- Red Tiger Cup - May 19, 2018 Philadelphia PA.
- General Choi Legacy TKD World Cup - June 2, 2018 Ottawa Canada
- ITF Technical Seminar - June 15 - 17, 2018 New York
- Grand Master Hwangs Summer Camp - July 19 - 22, 2018 Moodus CT
- North American TKD Championship - October 7, 2018 New York
INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL - First Month Plus Uniform Only 49.95 !
Tuesday Night Kids and Adults Training
Improve: Fitness, Flexibility, Focus, Self-Confidence & Coordination.
Learn: Practical Self-Defense and Personal Development with Professional and Organized Instruction
All Classes taught and/or supervised by Chief Instructor
All White Belt classes are taught semi-private
Oulundsens offers unlimited training upon becoming Yellow Belt with no contracts!
Special Friday night classes for patterns, sparring, and board breaking (these classes are 'as announced')
Introductory Special: 1st month plus uniform only $49.95 !
Parents Night Out - March 23, 2018, 6PM - 9PM. Oulundsens TKD South Windsor CT. Click Here for Details
New England Taekwondo Championships - May 12, 2018. Nomads Adventure Quest. South Windsor CT. Click Here for Registration Form.
* If interested in any ITF events, see Master Oulundsen, Master Jade Hwang